- Admissions are open to all boys and girls, irrespective of caste, creed, sex of place of birth, Application should be made on the prescribed form. However, issue of from of registration of the candidate does not guarantee his/her admission.
- Registration forms are neither returnable non-transferable.
- Fees and all other charges are entirely non-refundable and non-transferable in part of full, for any reason.
- Please ensure that the name and date of birth filled in the registration form is correct, as it will not change afterwards.
- Please attach the following with the form –
- Attested photo copy of municipal birth certificate.
- Three recent passport size photographs of the candidate. Photograph pasted of the form should be signed by the parent, child’s name should be written on reverse of every photograph.
- Photocopy of progress report of the class appeared by the candidate.
- Photocopy of T.C. (Original to be submitted if granted admissions) of school last attended.
- Duty filled form has to be submitted in the school office on the date of interviews/written test, along with registration fee. (non refundable)
Note :- If the admissions fees etc. are not deposited within two days of the putting up of selection list, the provisional selection shall be treated cancelled, without notice, no claims.
Details of color & pattern of school uniform can be seen at the fee counter.
Note :- Student may wear black plastic shoes during the rainy season. Other footwear will not be allowed.
Today, Computer Education is compulsory for all students reading class one and upwards, and we provide this facility.
School fees is payable for 12 months. Fee should be deposited in advance by quarterly.
Our academic session begins in the month of April and ends in March.
The school prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from the school reception. Students have to appear for an entrance examination in English, Mathematics and Hindi to quality for admission.
The entrance test held in the school. Admission can be confirmed only after assessing the child’s written test and a personal interview with the head of the institution.
In class-Nursery direct admission is considered by the age criteria as 3 years.